Or how to hide the tabbar, tabgroup, whatever you may call it :)
First of all, there are different ways to achieve this, I will only show the one that worked for me.
tabhost.setVisibility( View.INVISIBLE );
Thats already it, to sum things up, here some more information:
There are a three different visibilities available in Android:
- tabhost.setVisibility( View.VISIBLE );
- tabhost.setVisibility( View.INVISIBLE );
- tabhost.setVisibility( View.GONE );
- visible: visible on screen; the default value.
- invisible: not displayed, but taken into account during layout (space is left for it).
- gone: completely hidden, as if the view had not been added.